To provide green technology vendors and distributors with competitive finance facilities and tree planting credits to enhance their sales packages and hasten the reduction of harmful carbon emissions.
The LCL Difference
Each LCL lease becomes a tree planting event. Our monthly lease payments trigger proportionate plantings in your client’s name, made available to their own website via a simple visual link (see left for the icon). We work closely with our sister company Carbon Managers Ltd to offer their 'Trees 4 Business' programme in partnership with Alladale Wilderness Reserve.
What Is Asset Finance?
Asset finance agreements are business loans which are specifically geared towards the lease or purchase of commercial assets. Available at competitive rates over short to medium terms, asset finance packages are some of the most commonly used business loans in the UK.
• Fixed repayments - payments are agreed and fixed for the life of the contract, to provide an affordable funding scheme for your business. This option provides stability and greater control over your financial management, with a fixed monthly sum. In addition, funds are not repayable on demand, unlike a bank overdraft.
• No huge upfront cost - no requirement to pay the full cost of the purchase upfront as finance is secured on the asset. The majority of the outlay is spread over a number of years, usually a 3-5 year period.
• Clever cash flow – protect your working capital by paying a monthly amount, as opposed to taking a large cash lump sum out of your business.
• Expedited access to equipment – the straightforward process means securing the equipment relatively quickly, achieving your green credential goals sooner with minimum disruption to your business.
• Tax incentives for SMEs - With our Hire Purchase finance, qualify for the 100% tax allowance for the first £250k spent in a year. (A business may also offset the interest paid against tax.)
Meet Our Partners
CARBON MANAGERS LTD was established in 2007 and has since helped numerous UK-based businesses and individuals to reduce their carbon footprints. Their team can help your business understand and implement change to become more sustainably-minded, from carbon audits to professional reports to carbon offsetting. For more info, click here.
LCL works with the in the highlands of Scotland. Philanthropist and conservationist owner of Alladale, Paul Lister, takes great pride in his 23,000 acre reserve and its re-wilding and tree planting initiatives. Through Carbon Managers 'Trees 4 Business' campaign, LCL contributes to the reforesting and maintenance of vast areas of the reserve with plantings of Alder, Aspen, Rowan, Willow, Birch, and Scots Pine.
Low Carbon Technologies:
We offer financing for a range of low carbon assets such as:
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Solar PV systems
- Energy Storage Batteries
- Wind Turbines
- Thermal Batteries
- Electric Vehicles
- Micro Hydro systems
- Hydrogen fuel technologies
- Fuel cells
- Solar Thermal